Is it possible to read Kindle ebooks on a computer?
The answer is YES, and no Kindle required. And the software that allows you to do that is available for free and provided by non other than Amazon, which makes this software all worth while and safe to download.
In addition, you can also find The Best Reading Experience for Your PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, BlackBerry, or Android Phone.
Read Kindle Books on Your Computer, Mac, iPad, Blackberry, Android, iPad, etc (free)
* Get the best reading experience available on your PC, Mac, iPad, Android, Blackberry, iPhone. No Kindle required
* Access your Kindle books even if you don’t have your Kindle with you
* Automatically synchronizes your last page read and annotations between devices with Whispersync
* Create new highlights, notes, and bookmarks and manage those created on your Kindle
* Use the built-in dictionary to seamlessly look up the definitions of English words without interrupting your reading.
* Full screen reading view, color modes, and brightness controls offer an immersive reading experience
* Real page numbers for thousands of books in the Kindle Store. Now you can easily reference and cite passages, and read alongside others in a book club or class.
How can i read Kindle ebooks on my computer?
Just download here, the Kindle for PC and follow instructions.
* A PC with a 500MHz Intel or AMD processor or faster
* At least 128MB of RAM
* Screen resolution of 800×600 or greater
* Windows XP Service Pack 2 or later, or Windows Vista or Windows 7
* 100MB of available disk space
Download Kindle for PC and enjoy!
Free Kindle Reader Apps
Kindle reader is also available for reading Kindle eBooks on Mac, iPhone, iPad, BlackBerry, or Android Phone
Kindle Cloud Reader
New! Read your Kindle eBooks even without internet connection on Kindle Cloud Reader.